More than 2,000 people watched live. If you missed it, now is your chance.
The National Association of State Treasurer’s ABLE Savings Plan Network and ABLE today hosted the Social Security Benefits and ABLE Accounts webinar in February, which featured the Social Security Administration (SSA) and ABLE experts addressing many frequently asked questions about:
- Benefits of owning an ABLE Account
- Relationship between ABLE Accounts and Social Security Disability Benefits
- Understanding of ABLE-related information that must be provided to SSA
- Resources on SSA benefits and ABLE Accounts
- Additional ABLE expert Question & Answer session following the webinar
Click to watch the recorded webinar anytime or visit Social Security Benefits and ABLE Accounts Webinar Recording.
About the National Association of State Treasurers
National Association of State Treasurers (NAST) hosts the only national working alliance for all Achieving a Better Life Experience (ABLE) Programs, called the ABLE Savings Plans Network (ASPN). ASPN is a working alliance of state ABLE program administrators and industry stakeholders substantively coordinating on industry issues, advocacy, and outreach. Additionally, the National Association of State Treasurers Foundation launched ABLE today, which supports national outreach for ABLE Programs, directly engages the disability community, and provides resources on ABLE Accounts.